By utilizing any service or product owned or operated by Binary Drift or companies that provide services on our behalf or signing up as a customer or user of any service, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (Identified by “Terms“, “Conditions” or “Regulations” at times ). We may update or revise these terms at our discretion hence you should visit this web page regularly to review these Terms and Conditions, because they are requisite to you. Binary Drift is sometimes referred to in these Terms using the terms “us”, “we”, “our” and similar terms.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but no obligation) in our sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any project, work and/or user provided content that violates the regulations or otherwise is offensive, illegal, explicit, derogatory, incites religious, racial or ethnic hatred, or violates the rights of others. Activities, either illegal or that falls in one of the above mentioned categories will be reported to the concerned authorities. You acknowledge and agree that we may access, preserve, and release your account information and content if needed to do so by law that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that content might not be genuine; (d) provide satisfactory customer service; or (e) protect our rights, property and for safety of our users or the public.
Claiming Your Refund
To have your refund, follow the following steps:
You can claim your refund by:
- Dialing our Toll Free Number # +1-213- 221-4933
- Live Chat. Click here to start chat now
- Sending us an Email.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond at our earliest, once the mandatory checks are completed we will initiate the process.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs or drafts (including animated videos) submitted by Binary Drift, the information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
Refund is provided if:
- The initial concept, idea or draft are disapproved
- No revisions are done to the initial proposal
- If you find content or draft stolen from a third party (Proof is necessary in this case)
The following nullifies the refund:
- You have chosen a special package.
- The primary design concept or draft has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons unrelated to the company.
- You haven’t contacted the company for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policy, or policies, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time duration.
- The business is closing or changing name.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any situation.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 30 days, from the date of purchase.
- Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refunds under any circumstances.
- In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
- In case of animated videos refunds will not be entertained once it’s approved or a revision is demanded.
- In instances, where websites have been developed and uploaded on test links or actual domains or videos have been uploaded on video platforms such as YouTube or the domain used by the client, no refunds will be entertained. Binary Drift will only be liable to troubleshoot problems (if and only) the customer has subscribed to support services.
Note: Binary Drift holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs, videos or websites drafts for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Binary Drift. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs, videos and websites (whether it’s completed or is in its initial stages).
100% Satisfaction Gurantee
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
- We do not stop our revisions and changes until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required for initial logo concept is 48 hours, for websites it usually lies between 48-72 hours and animated videos are dependent on the duration and other steps.
- In case of urgent order, contact our customer support team.
Binary Drift keeps the records of finalized designs, websites and video drafts so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our customer support is present 24/7 to answer all of your concerns and queries, our team will answer your concerns anytime and every time.
- Binary Drift will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform than “….@binarydrift.com” or any numbers not provided by us or given on our official website.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused due to other contact details not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.